Company: Software consulting
This is a stand alone function where you can bring your experience and develop the function as your own!
The Role: Bringing your financial excellence to this role, you will be responsible for the financial accounting activities for the German entities. You will use your English and German daily in this internationally reporting function.
As the key person for all things Accounting you will utilise your knowledge of bookkeeping, analytical mindset and organisational talent. This role is hybrid with some presence necessary in the Stuttgart office.
• Overseeing Accounting function
• Supporting internal/external Audits
• Month-year end closing and reporting
• Contact for all accounting topics
• Working closely with Controlling team and Payroll
• Accounting qualification
• Fluent German & English language skills
• initial experience to be able to perform in stand alone role
• Flexible & open to taking on new tasks
• MS Office including excel
• Problem Solving skills
• Open to working well independently
• Flexible working hours and home office hybrid
• Competitive salary package
• Starting Kit provided
• Smooth onboarding process and mentoring
• Regular Team Events
• Very friendly, supportive management and team with flat hierarchy structure.
If you would like to learn more about this role please either CLICK APPLY or contact me via:
0049 151 579 88 037 (WhatsApp/text or call)
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!