My client, an innovative Debt Management start-up is looking to strengthen its sales team in with a Sales Executive starting as soon as possible.
Sales Executive (m/f)
Permanent Position Heidelberg/Home-Office
It will be your responsibility to generate business through acquiring new customers and clients via phone calls, events and networking. It will be your goal to achieve revenue targets however how you do this is up to you!
Your day-to-day duties will include:
• Research to proactively identify opportunities and contacts
• Cold calling to win new B2B customers
• Holding sales presentations (in-person when possible or via video conference)
• Monitor the progress of account development
• Supporting and aiding clients when they have questions
The new Sales Executive should ideally have the following qualifications:
• Initial experience in Sales/ Account Management/ New Business
• Ideally university degree in Business or equivalent studies
• Knowledge and experience within the finance industry is of advantage
• Good knowledge MS Office applications
• Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
• A very good communicator
• Fluent German and a very good level of English
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic sales professional to join this growing team and be part of a very successful and international company. With freedom to bring your creative approach and not be micro managed. Our client is offering a competitive salary package depending on your prior experience. I would be happy to discuss this with you further upon receipt of your CV.
Click Apply or contact via email to Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0151 579 88 037
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express
permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!