Looking to Step up your game as a Business Analyst?
Have a Passion for the Life Science Industry? Fluent in both German and English?
Then read on!
My client, an International Powerhouse in the LIMS Solution market, is looking for dynamic Business Analysts to join their growing team in Germany.
You will be working within Professional Services and as a key member of their Project Team. You will interface with customers to understand user business processes and gather their functional requirements needed to configure and customize their new Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). You will document system processes and procedures for customer requirements and functionality needs.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Gather, develop, and document functional business requirements for customer projects. Transform the users’ requirements in to functional requirements leveraging on my Client´s architecture and functionality.
- Interface with Configuration Designer and, if necessary, Applications Programmer to ensure the functional requirements and solutions are properly transferred for configuration/development.
- Review project construction efforts and development.
- Interface with Project Management to insure strong communication regarding timelines, deliveries, project issues and changes are addressed.
- Provide assistance and guidance to the customer in adding master data to the configuration prior to or during the implementation.
- Conduct and facilitate customer workshops for information gathering.
- Prepare functional requirements specification (FRS).
- Provide day-to-day contact for the customer during the implementation
- Orchestrate system reviews and gather feedback from the customer on required changes
- Provide input to the Project Manager on any change orders that may be requested by the customer
- Execute the Acceptance Test Plan (ATP) with the customer, and document all exceptions, and coordinate a resolution plan with the designer/application programmers.
- Fluent in both German and English
- Min 3-5 years of experience interfacing with customers in a consulting environment
- 2-3 years of experience in performing business analysis and/or process re-engineering
- Have strong technical documentation and organizational skills.
- Experience in the Life Science, LIMS or equivalent industry is a PLUS
Interested in taking the next step as Business Analyst? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com