Looking to enhance your Business Analyst experience within the Life Science Software Industry? Fluent in both German & English?
Then read on!
My client, an International Powerhouse in the LIMS Solution market, is looking for dynamic Business Analyst to join their growing team in Germany.
Be the primary liaison, between my client & multiple customer projects having primary responsibility for all project management tasks. Your role will also encompass developing, managing, and communicating detailed project plans to ensure that tasks are completed on time, within budget, and meet or exceed specifications.
- Manage day-to-day project communication with clients and project team members, develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients and manage project-related expectations
- Identify system and human resource requirements by working with managers and individual departments to ensure availability of required resources.
- Collaborating with customers and communicate to the project team on project issues, concerns, schedules of deliveries and completion estimates.
- Assist with customer site audits in gathering the necessary project information.
- Development and maintenance of a Microsoft project plan for each assigned project concentrating on milestones.
- Providing project documentation, including meeting agendas, monthly reports, meeting follow-ups, and any other identified communication documentation deemed necessary in the project
- Maintaining the communication channels between the internal project team and the customer project team.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Project Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related area.
- Experience of working with LIMS tools
- Experience interfacing with customers in a project management role, 2+ years of IT project management experience.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Project. Project management experience to include project planning and initiation, risk management, critical success factors, project change control, issues management, status reporting, and post-project assessment.
- Have strong communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Fluent in German & English language
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission.