Our client, a multinational investment firm, is looking to recruit Independent Sales Agents (Tied Agents) to sell the “assurance vie” solution to HNW prospects. Regional Sales Directors work as Tied Agents. You will be independent, sign a contract with the investment firm who will provide sales support, leads, training, materials. Your job is to call prospects and set meetings, meet HNW people and convince them to sign deals. You do not need to have your own network as leads will be provided.
The contract mentions that you will work exclusively for the Investment Firm, no other activity in the same field or with potential conflict of interest. You will need to be regulated in France as ALPSI (Agent Lié de Prestataire de Services d’Investissement), meaning Tied Agent of Investment Services Provider.
You will work to open up new B2C relationships (Minimum asset size 350 k€) with a consultative sales approach. This is not a product sales role.
This is a fee based position, the more deals signed, the more you will get paid, without any cap.
In the first year, as you ramp up business you will be supported financially with regards to referral fees and call fees.
To sum up, total fees paid (referral fees + call fees) should reach 130/140k€ the first year, 160/170 k€ the second year, and 200+ k€ following years.
· 5 years + sales experience with HNW clients in a financial institutions or as an IFA.
· Proven track record of successful sales results gaining new clients, selling “assurance vie”
· Solid knowledge in investment advice, financial markets, ready to learn more.
· Native French with fluent English due to lots of interaction with the Group, trainings sessions are all in English.
· Independent, with autonomy and showing resistance, positive attitude and willing to increase their efficiency and results
· Ready to work hard, this is a job for someone who wants to be entrepreneur, responsible for his success, so high motivation is required.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Equipe : Paris
Spécialisée en : Recrutement de profils internationaux pour le marché français.
Consultante à Euro London depuis : 1999
A propos de moi : Megan a ouvert le bureau français d’Euro London à Paris en 2001 puis en a pris la direction jusqu’en 2005. Elle a ensuite travaillé en interne pour le cabinet d’avocats Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer où elle s’est spécialisée en recrutement d’avocats, commerciaux et professionnels du marketing. Revenue au cabinet Euro London en 2011, elle s’est concentrée sur les postes internationaux pour le marché français. Megan est bilingue Français/Anglais.