Do you have experience in retail or sales? Your primary goal work is to make our world just a little bit better and going green is not only a saying, but a way to live by for you? Are you looking to join a company that prides itself in being sustainable and donating 1% of their sales to worthy causes?
Then you will love Patagonia!!
They are in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by leading their store in the beautiful city of Bristol.
Store Manager (m/f/d)
• Ensure the store provides the highest level of customer service possible
• Be personally available to all customers to identify their needs and address their questions or concerns
• In conjunction with the HR Europe team, hire people who pursue passions that relate to our products and philosophy
• Inspire, train and develop the store employees and maintain a positive work environment
• Achieve budgeted revenue goals and monitoring expenses
• Maintain high merchandising values that reflect the Patagonia image
• Uphold the company's mission and be a voice in the community on environmental and community issues, using the store as a theatre to bring the issues to life to educate and inspire our customers
• Ideally 2 to 5 years of experience in retail store management, sales or another customer-faced role
• People management experience
• Fluent in English (other languages are a plus)
• Have an outstanding ability to lead and motivate employees
• Provide excellent customer service
• Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Retail Pro or similar
• Have strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
If you fulfil the requirements send me your CV today, you could soon be making an exciting step in your career! Please send your CV in English via email in word format to
Giulia Severn – email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the Europe’s largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de