Do you speak an additional language to English? If you do and you are an experienced Program Manager with experience in managing Localisation QA activities across multiple languages, in addition to Accessibility, then keep reading! This is an exciting opportunity to work for a largely recognised international brand for a part time 6 months contract.
As a Program Manager Localisation QA, you will be a part of the Localisation team bringing the client to international users. You will work specifically on web and app development. You will work closely with the vendors, product teams and product engineering to ensure the content is being translated and deployed. This role will require you to also analyse trends and root causes, flag these and work cross functionally to address any reoccurring issues.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and written skills, in addition to having high attention to detail, organisational and collaborative skills. The role is in the Localisation team and you will report to the Senior Director of Localisation.
-The main duties to include:
- Manage all day-to-day Localisation QA activities for 13 languages for the client on all platforms
- Ensure all localisation issues are identified and reported.
- Collaborate with PMs to identify products and features for QA,
- Check instructions are available for the QA vendor to ensure they fully test what is required,
- Manage execution of all QA with the QA vendor
- Triage bugs and provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reports on QA performance.
- Manage all day-to-day Accessibility QA activities and oversee and ensure completion of quarterly Accessibility audits.
- Capture and analyse data, identify trends and root causes, and work with teams to address recurring issues and put preventative measures in place.
- Participate in forecasting, planning and optimisation of Localisation QA
- Collaborate with teams across all BUs to driver better product and content quality
- Communicate in order to resolve conflict and pursue feedback quickly and effectively
- Measure and track success on a regular basis to ensure that Localisation QA is moving toward defined goals
-Ideal required experience:
- Fluency in languages other than English is a big bonus
- Successfully managing Localisation QA activities in the online space in 10 languages
- knowledge of JIRA bug tracking and Confluence, or related tools and ticketing systems
- Experience of working with QA vendors
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage conflict
- Takes initiative, shows a sense of urgency and very organised
- Exercises good business judgement when making decisions and always consider the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
If you think the above applies to you, we would love to hear from you!
Consultant: Riane Ramazani