*In-house Translator - Danish and English *
Euro London is working with a highly-reputed Capital Market firm who are seeking a Danish Translator to join their in-house translation team!
This is a great opportunity for linguists and translators who are looking for a long-term career in a top global company. The role is available in London, Dublin or Luxembourg.
The role is full-time based in the allocated office but flexibility for a hybrid setting may be possible in the future.
Who we are looking for:
* Fluency in English coupled with Danish.
* Degree in Translation, Linguistics, Communications, or other professional certification related to translation or localisation.
* 2 years of experience in translation, editing, or content production.
* Experience in the field of finance and capital markets is advantageous.
* Knowledge of CAT tools, TMS technology, and translation practices is beneficial.
* Experience editing for clarity, grammar, spelling, consistency and accuracy with few revisions needed
* Manage complexity and coordinate across several departments under strict timelines
Client focus with desire to support our global growth
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .