Euro London Appointments are working with an amazing client who are looking for a German to English translator to join their international team on an temporary basis for 9 months, with the potential for it to become permanent. This is a hybrid opportunity, great for candidates looking to gain inhouse translation experience using their English and German.
Our client has an international audience and reach, and they need your language skills to help them to ensure they are able to meet these increasing demands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* The translation of various materials, including technical, marketing, internal and newsletters, from German to English
* Proof reading internal and external translations
* Involvement in the various stages of the lifecycle of a translation project
We are looking for a candidate with:
* Fluency with English and German
* Confidence with IT
* Someone able to commute to and from the office location in Buckinghamshire, Post code starting with MK
* Postgraduate qualification in Translation (e.g. MA, Dip. Trans.)
* Previous translation experience and knowledge of CAT tools
What our client can offer you:
* An opportunity to gain experience and knowledge as an inhouse translator
* Â£28,000 annual salary, pro rata
* Weekly pay
* Hybrid role, 3 days a week in office once training has been completed (which will be in office 5 days a week to start)
How do I apply?
To join this fantastic team and gain great experience for your CV, click the link to send your CV and one of our team will call you to discuss the next steps
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.