Attention Graduates! Interested in Media, advertising and radio?
If you would like to learn more about the advertising and media industry - then this is the place to do it! in this role you will have all the insights to the industry and be in touch with huge advertising agencies. You must be a multi-tasker, and organised person who pays attention to detail and follows up on appointments.
Must speak Native English and Fluent French, if you have studied French abroad or at University and are looking to get your foot in the door in the heart of London then please get in touch.
I am urgently seeking a bright, switched on Graduate who would assist in all aspects of media sales.
You will join one of the leading media sales representative companies in the UK working with major international publishers for all media, mainly digital, TV, radio and print.
In this role you will
- Make new business calls and follow up on existing clients in order to develop turnover
- Responsibility for establishing and developing relationships with new and existing clients
- Liaise with agencies, clients and publishers on new proposals
- Liaise regularly with agencies and publishers to ensure that advertising copy is delivered to publishers at the correct address and on time
- Send technical specifications of publications to agencies and clients and confirm advertisements are booked. Keep an updated list of these production contacts
- To assist the company in all aspects of media representation.
- To send and present general information concerning the titles represented by International Media Sales to clients.
- To invoice out
- To send orders to our publishers
- To send reports to our publishers and agencies
- Contact existing and prospective advertising decision makers
- Maintain client relationships and develop new business
- Implementation and monitoring of online campaigns
- Project management
- Campaign bookings
- Order processing
- Reconciliation of web campaigns
Profile / skills required:
- English Native speaking French
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in sales position
- Enthusiastic approach
- Strong maths skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Perfect use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have a clear and polite telephone manner
If you have done a summer internship, or are a fresh Grad please get in touch.