*German speaking HR Advisor*
Leading Retail industry expert
Hybrid model- 1 day per week in the office, (or more if preferred), 4 days from home.
Euro London Appointments are currently working with a global retail expert who are looking for a German speaker to join their international HR team close to Oxford.
In this role you will initially be responsible for supporting employees with all HR queries, who are based in The UK and Ireland and will then move on to covering various European locations depending on your language capability.
This team manages end-to-end administration for all European employees. It supports the business across a wide range of HR activities including L&D, recruitment and retention, employee benefits and pensions, payroll schemes, pan-European on-boarding and much more.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a German speaker with previous experience in any HR capacity who is keen to support colleagues on an international scale for a leading Retailer
Typical duties: will include, yet will not be limited to the following:
* Be the first point of contact for all European employees with regards to HR matters.
* Manage all employee life cycle administrative tasks which includes assisting in recruitment administration and compliance, supporting new hires, transfers, promotions, employee relations, leavers etc.
* Ensure HR processes are implemented locally in line with HR strategy and relevant legislation
* Coordinate recruitment activities and on-boarding cycle for new European starters including probation period review.
* Prepare and issue all relevant correspondence to employees.
* Ensure HR processes and templates are correct and up to date and ensure full compliance at all stages of all processes and services.
* Ensure a positive and proactive experience for stakeholders, colleagues and candidates at all levels of seniority.
* Participate in HR related projects and share your own opinion on how processes can be improved.
Essential skills required:
* Fluency in German with fluency in English
* 6 months -2 years of previous HR experience in any capacity (HR admin, Recruitment, payroll, benefits etc.)
* Clear interest in working in HR is essential.
* Knowledge of European employment legislation would be beneficial.
* Team player who can also focus in peak periods and get stuck in with a range of duties.
* Shows patience and empathy to all and creates a positive experience for everyone.
* Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Why join this organisation?
* This opportunity is to work for a highly reputable brand at a very exciting time to join a great team with fantastic career growth potential.
* You will build your European HR and employee legislation experience with a supportive team and business which encourages employee progression and development.
* Excellent salary and benefits package.
* Stunning offices with the flexibility of a hybrid model
Apply today to discuss further and review the full spec and package details.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.