*French Speaking Music Charts Analyst*
Euro London is working with a leading company in data and consulting who helps International clients understand people and inspire growth, who are seeking a bilingual and enthusiastic individual to join their growing team in Warwick!
This is cool and exciting position for someone who likes to go deep within the music industry! As a Trainee Analyst you will help the team produce consumer sales insight and analysis on a daily, next day cycle for some of Europe's major entertainment markets.
This position is hybrid!
* Huge interest in the music industry.
* Fluent in English both spoken and written.
* Professional Fluency (both written and spoken) in French.
* Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
* Be capable of meeting deadlines and making informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.
* Able to meet client expectations with the ability to build relationships across our diverse client group.
* Passion, drive and a pride in your work output.
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .