Fluent Italian & Spanish Business Coordinator
As this business looks to the next phase of growth, they are seeking to expand their team with talented leaders and professionals. They are looking to recruit a Business Coordinator with fluent Italian and Spanish with focus on sales implementation and business development support.
Overview of the role:
This role supports our Sales team in Italy and in Spain in a variety of interesting and important backup activities. It is a business critical role which assures Healthcare and regulatory compliance as well as excellence of our customer facing initiatives.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate experience in liaising with people at all levels across the organisation and geographical boundaries. Therefore, excellent communication skills, spoken and written in Italian and English are essential; good written and spoken Spanish is required. In addition, you feel confident to operate in a fast-pace environment with the highest degree of personal integrity, whilst providing a highly pro-active level of support. We are looking for someone, who is an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed professional, who efficiently handles daily variety and embraces challenges and development.
* Initiates and supervises the Healthcare Compliance approval processes.
* Files documentation of customer related communication (Healthcare Compliance approval, records management of contracts ).
* Cooperate with Customer Service to accelerate customer invoicing follow up and payments.
* Assures that all marketing material is copy approved.
* Supports and prepares for internal and external audits.
* Supports and prepares public tender documents for Italy.
* Cooperates with the EU Contract and Pricing manager to participate in tenders in Italy.
* Handles inquiries and arrange return calls.
* Facilitates customer relationships and supports the preparation of local and national events.
* Schedules, oversees appointments and prepares meetings.
* Responsible for travel arrangements.
* Participates in a number of divers projects and makes recommendation to management for standard operating procedures, costs, risks, and benefits-comparisons, and administrative budgets.
* Supports the team in administrative activities.
* Participates in team meetings and initiatives in Italy and globally.
Qualifications and requirements:
* Several proven years of professional experience in either business coordination, sales or marketing support, personal assistance, customer relations.
* Cross-cultural experience and ability to operate in a diverse and international work environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English.
* Good verbal and written communication skills in Spanish.
* EU work permit.
Successful candidates will ideally have worked in a similar role and will be used to organising their own time and workload as well as planning for deadlines and targets independently. Working on your own initiative is a pre-requisite, as well as the ability to work under pressure and retain high levels of confidentiality at all times. You must be highly proficient in using Microsoft office packages, internet and office technology. Attention to detail and first class administrative skills are essential.
If you are interested please contact Claire on 01753 668840 or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com