Client Administrator - fluent Italian or German - £25,000 - £28000 per annum - near Burton on Trent or Fully Remote working.
We have an urgent role for an Italian or German speaker for a leading international pharmaceutical company based in Derby, close to Burton upon Trent. It is essential to speak and write Italian or German to near native standard along with high fluency in English.
This is a role requiring high organisational skills and attention to detail. You will be dealing externally in the local country with hospitals and clinics and also within the departments liaising internally.
You will be part of the international team and you core duties will include:
Be the Healthcare Professional contact point on all Access Programs
* Identify operational efficiencies and program enhancements and discuss with project management team
* Support Physicians throughout the request process, ensuring all questions are responded to promptly
* Ensure all ordering physicians and delivery sites are verified
* Manage situations where customers are distressed in a calm and solution focused manner
* Advise customers on the regulatory landscape in their market, with support from the regulatory team
* Ensure quality and regulatory requirements are met and ensure all country-specific requirements are followed
* Support the team when required at client meetings or conferences both in and outside the UK
* Promote patient centricity throughout all programs
Skills required for the role include:
Excellent administrative and support skills, ideally 6-12 months experience, although recent graduates will also be considered. Excellent PC and communication skills are essential for the role. FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
* Outstanding track record of customer facing service levels
* Knowledge of EAP regulatory landscape Effective presentation skills, relationship building and networking skills
* Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
* A skilled and compelling communicator who can motivate, effectively manage customer expectations
. Bachelors degree in languages is desirable
The role is to start ASAP. Working remotely full time is definitely an option for the right candidates.
If you feel you meet the requirements and are looking for an exciting career within the healthcare industry offering optimum service levels, please send your CV to the email provided.
Full training will be provided adapting to the current climate, excellent remuneration and working environment.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com