Senior Project Manager (Market Research) Additional Language Skills (German or French or Spanish)
Have you got an experience in qualitative research and project management? Would you like to work for a fast-growing market research agency as a Senior Project Manager? Are you based in London and happy to work on a hybrid working arrangements?
Euro London Appointments is partnering with businesses supporting them to find the best talents with additional language skills. We are now helping to a London-based market research fieldwork agency offering both qualitative and quantitative research services, to find an experienced market research project manager with strong communication and client skills. The right candidate will be joining successful and growing team and support the directors in managing their clients and project managers.
This is a unique opportunity to work on exciting international projects in a friendly and supportive environment.
The company values of independence, collaboration and trust serve as a foundation for everything they do and inspire them to achieve great things together.
● Work with the sales team to enhance the information that goes into our costing process - creating a continuous loop between the lessons learned on completed projects and how we bid for new work
● Play a central role in the leadership of the project management team including leading on large/complex projects and the line management of a number of junior members of the team
● Manage the allocation of projects to junior members of the team and in some cases provide coaching and support on more complex projects
● Work with clients to understand the project objectives and use this information, to provide expert advice on the appropriate research methodology and data collection methods that will deliver on the client's goals
SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES
● Review existing systems and processes and recommend improvements where appropriate based on past experience, gap analysis etc
● Support the design and implementation of improved systems (e.g. CRM for sales team, new panel management system)
Any additional language (German or French or Spanish) would be an advantage, but it is not essential.
If this sounds like you, please apply here or send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements.