Are you passionate about sales? Do you have some previous experience and would like to take it to the next level? Keep reading!
Our client is a soft commodities and food raw materials price analytics company, seeking a Sales Development Representative to join its expanding team. In an $8 trillion annual market for agricultural commodities and food, they hold a privileged position as data provider to many of the world's top food manufacturers and retailers. These companies rely on their extensive pricing data to help their procurement professionals purchase raw materials smartly and improve their companies' profitability.
The position is based in Bourne End reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Calling, emailing and engaging with B2B companies to arrange appointments for the new business sales team
- Coordinating the follow-up of leads for the new business sales team
- Maximising all selling opportunities for the new business sales team, through questioning skills, ascertaining prospective customer needs and key issues
- Scheduling appointments and coordinating the flowing up of leads across the sales team
- Working from a database of lead information as well as your cold calling of targeted mapped leads
- Carrying out follow up calls to confirm appointments
- Managing your diary and the new business sales teams
- Working to targets and KPI's
- Providing a professional and efficient service to all customers
- CRM Database administration
- Query handling & general administration
- Previous telesales or sales experience would be ideal
- Background or of working in a professional office-based environment covering roles such as administration, Reception, B2B sales roles
- Attention to detail is key for this role as is the ability to be organised.
- Listening skills are essential for this role.
- Tenacious and hardworking will be key attributes for the successful candidate, the individual in this role will need to be able to be self motivated and driven to ensure they achieve results.
- Personable, ability to converse on the phone with ease and professionalism will be important skills to demonstrate.
- French or German language would be advantageous
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com