*Research Project Manager (Fluent German or French)*
Euro London is working with a leading company in data and consulting who helps International clients understand people and inspire growth, who are seeking a bilingual and enthusiastic individual to join their growing team to take overall responsibility for the efficient delivery of each stage of a research project once commissioned into the company.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys Data investigation as well as managing Research projects!
The Project Manager should manage every aspect of online project management, including:
* Understanding the client's needs, incorporating them into the research and communicating them to other project managers as required.
* Working on their own projects and with other members of the operations team to ensure successful execution and completion of projects through:
*Working to a budget and being mindful of costs and profitability of individual projects and clients
*Providing advice on project and questionnaire requirements
*Client liaison / servicing
*Communicating with panel partners and outsource operations company to ensure field requirements met
*Survey scheduling and set-up
*Sampling / Sample specification
*Monitoring achievements of quotas
*Data checking and validation
*Communication with clients during fieldwork
*Coming up with proactive and intelligent solutions to any issues faced
*The candidate should have mainstream research experience with a good understanding of traditional research and basic survey methods and data collection techniques.
*Client management experience, displaying a solutions driven approach.
*Excellent communication skills - specifically how to distil the issues, manage client expectations and communicate in a timely manner under pressure.
*Experience in online research is an advantage but is not essential.
* Private medical cover (health cash plan level 5)
* 25 days annual leave
* Income protection up to 75% of base salary
* Life Assurance up to 4 x base salary
* Number of Sick pay days depends on length of service
* 4% employer contribution (3% employee contribution)
Apply today for a confidential chat to find out more.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .