PR Manager - fluent French - £45K - £50K benefits - Perivale, West London
Are you a creative, resourceful and driven PR professional who likes challenges and can manage multiple projects simultaneously? The Public Relations Manager will report to the Head of Communications and will work predominantly on the French side of the business, directly with numerous European teams, brand partners and consumers.
We are looking for a dynamic, highly organized and team-focused Public Relations Manager with experience to support our clients' fast-growing operations in Europe.
* Support the definition and implementation of PR campaigns mainly for France but also to support with the UK as and when needed
* Oversee the operation of a reactive and pro-active press office for France, support the launch of new products & new brands on Loop
* Work closely with / help manage, coach and grow the PR skills and capabilities of young PR Executive's in the team.
* Monitor the French media to identify suitable opportunities for the company
* Drafting and distributing press releases and pitches
* Maintaining relations with the Communications departments of various brands partners
* Developing in-depth reports of media success for partners and internal use
As and when required:
* Act as a spokesperson to the press
* Write awards entries, blog posts, company newsletters and communications etc
* Attend events and support with the logistics when required
* 4 year's experience working in Public Relations in a similar role
* Manage and develop a small team of PR Executives
* Near native French Speaker (or equivalent) with excellent communication and writing skills in French & English
* Good knowledge of the French media and sustainability sector (ideally the recycling sector)
* Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
* Passionate about sustainability, media and innovation
* Ability to work within a team, in an international working environment
* Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with different functions
* Ability to problem solve and multitask in a fast-paced environment, with changing priorities
* Proactive and solution-focused
* A degree in an appropriate field (PR, journalism, marketing, business, management…)
This is an exciting role in a a globally expanding organisation, if you feel you meet the above requirements please email your CV to the email provided. The role is to start ASAP. This is an office based role in Perivale, West London.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.