Marketing Executive - Any Euro Language - up to £23,000 benefits - near Harrogate
A multinational leader based near Harrogate is looking to employ a Marketing Executive within their International Marketing department. Candidates with an interest in product management also, would be of high interest.
This role encompasses a wide variety of marketing activities. Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementation of the marketing plan across the Group's brands.
Responsibilities for this role include:
1) Reporting on market changes and customer feedback to assess opportunities for the business
2) Production of marketing and sales data reports
3) Analysis and interpretation of business data, by brand, sector, channel or product
4) Updating competitor information files
5) Market research projects
6) Updating market information files
7) Copywriting for trade publications, literature, websites and internal communication
8) Support new product launches
9) Identify opportunities for geographical expansion of our brands
10) Web content management
11) Collation and production of client testimonials and case studies for all brands
12) Administration, co-ordination, execution and evaluation of exhibitions 13) Autonomously manage regular monthly tasks
14) Assistance with other commercial projects as specified
The ideal candidate will have a marketing background/marketing degree with the ability to demonstrate strong project management and data analysis skills. You will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and be committed to high quality levels. You will be highly competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint .
Candidates speaking a European language will be highly desirable considering the european and global client base. i.e demonstrating fluency in French, German, Spanish , Italian, etc.
The role is to start ASAP. Please email your CV to the link provided.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com