Urgently seeking a Mandarin speaking Account Manager to work for a dynamic Channel Marketing company based in London. With a strong presence in the China Market and HQ in Hong Kong, we are seeking someone who has a strong grasp on digital marketing and client success accounts. Mandarin speaking is essential.
* The core focus of the role is to support the UK sales team with all aspects of campaign management.
* You will primarily support the agency/ client sales team.
* Responsible for Reporting, Optimisation, and Delivery of all campaigns.
* Support Regional Campaign managers and teams with joint workflows and best practice.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to manage campaign delivery and act as a conduit for client requests.
* Deliver accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to clients
* Supply campaign recommendations and discuss these with clients.
* Manage campaign renewals and growth in campaign budgets.
* Work closely with in-house ad-ops team on campaign implementation and troubleshooting any technical issues.
* Work with agencies and clients by providing pre-campaign support on markets, campaign tracking and any additional campaign support.
* Proactively provide strategy and insights for clients to improve campaign performance, and assist the sales team to grow campaigns through results and trusted relationships
* Sales support for the EMEA team which includes proposals, PowerPoint decks and insights.
* Working with internal stakeholders and collate information to support proposals and insights.
* A minimum of 3 years servicing/sales & marketing experience
* Extensive knowledge of digital marketing
* Knowledge in Programmatic advertising.
If you think you have the right experience for in this role, please apply with your CV, email email@example.com or call on 0207 029 3799. I look forward to hearing from you!