Euro London Appointments are working with a leading Market Research consultancy who are looking for a Korean speaker to join their international research team on an ongoing temporary basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are looking to gain new skills and who are keen to use their language skills in a highly multilingual environment.
Our client works with some of the worlds leading brands and they need your language skills to help them to ensure they are able to support and run multilingual research projects.
Typical duties: will include, yet will not be limited to the following:
* Telephone based interviewing
* Making accurate notes from the interview responses
* Data input
* Fluency in Korean is required as well as a good standard of English.
What our client can offer you:
* Weekly pay
* Fantastic team in an international environment
* Working hours are 06:00 - 10:00, Monday to Friday
* £10.42 an hour rate
Who are we looking for:
* Candidates with fluent language skills in English and Korean
* No experience needed as training is provided
* Must be based in the UK
How do I apply?
To join this fantastic team and gain great experience for your CV, click the link to send your CV and one of our team will call you to discuss the next steps
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.