A leading multinational organisation based in Knaresborough is looking to recruit a fluent French Internal Sales Executive for their Export department.
The successful candidate will be required to speak fluent French and English to a high standard, both spoken and written. Some of your main duties for the role will include:
* Taking incoming calls, returning calls if necessary
* Sales order processing, as and when required
* Sales order coordination as required/managed by external sales executives (Customer liaison and support where necessary)
* Input of customer complaints to complaint system and forward to customer service team to follow up. Seeing through to completion and feedback to customers
* Resolving issues relating to payments, working with Credit Control department
* Provide up-to-date product information, including product changes
* Translations (of catalogues promotions, technical data sheets and other marketing related leaflets etc.)
* Trade show preparation
These and other duties will be conducted primarily in French and English is essential for the office, training and business language.
Ideally, you will have at least 6-12 months office/commercial experience within client services or sales. You will have up to date PC skills, including Microsoft Office and have an excellent clear telephone manner with the ability to multitask and work to a high standard. For more details regarding the job spec please send your CV to the email provided. Salary is dependent on experience.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com