Are you a French speaker with experience in the Dairy / Food industries?
I have a fantastic opportunity to work completely from home! (although you must be within the UK)
The position is permanent, will pay between £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience and will also include a 3-month bonus on top of your basic. There's strong progression in this role and we predict an OTE of £70,000 by your third year of employment.
We're ideally looking for someone from a Sales background but this isn't a cold calling position. Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Obtaining best value for all trading positions
* Buying and selling of dairy ingredients
* Looking for new customers and suppliers
* Negotiating a purchase price and sales price for Dairy
* Ensuring all contracts are agreed in writing before trading commences
* Obtaining best value transport options for all milk/food movements.
* Ensuring all products sourced are from approved suppliers
What we're looking for:
* Native level fluency in French
* Food / Dairy Industry background essential
* Sales background desirable
* Relevant trading experience within the Food/Dairy sectors highly desirable
* Aware of regulatory requirements relating to food/dairy transport desirable
* IT literate
* HACCP L3 qualified desirable
If interested, please apply or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.