Are you a French-speaking full cycle SaaS executive looking to take your career to the next level? We have an amazing opportunity for you to work for a TOP 5* Glassdoor company!
Our client is a leading Sales Engagement SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) platforms, helping thousands of companies integrate, generate pipeline, manage deals and engage customers worldwide. It is a fast-paced business in which Account Executives are overachievers who more than double their OTE (on-target earnings) by generating transactional deals in their target areas.
With a solid presence in EMEA and in the UK in particular, this software provider is seeing a huge demand increase in French speaking territories across Europe, so we are looking for results-oriented hunters who can boost revenue growth in France and Belgium.
The ideal candidate possesses a track record of establishing relationships at SMB and Mid-Market level. Due to the transactional nature of the business, you are expected to create 20-30 opportunities a month. The average sales cycle is one month and deal sizes are around $10K.
Salary goes up to £60K at the base, with a double OTE that is often exceeded by peer Account Executives in the team.
- Must be fluent in both French and English
- 2 years of proven hunting & closing experience in a SaaS environment (full sales cycle) at Commercial / SMB / Mid-Market level
- Experience establishing strategic C-level relationships
- Ability to run a full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the mid-market segment
- Experience executing detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers
- Adept at identifying and utilizing internal resources (Sales Development, Sales Engineers, etc.) to build brand awareness, assist in sales cycles, and close deals
- Collaborative mentality and a desire to win
- Superb listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning sceptics into ecstatic new customers
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to conduct compelling on-site presentations and product demonstrations to C-Level executives
If this feels like the opportunity you are looking for and your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website.