(Hybrid in London: 3 days office/2 days WFH)
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will sell a MarTech SaaS which offers its users insights on their clients' and competitors' web traffic and performance.
You will manage the whole life cycle of lead from discovery through to close.
40% meetings sourced by SDR team and 60% sourced by yourself.
Lots of prospects have already been successfully approached in the past so the role will also require reigniting old accounts.
Recently they received the Red Herring Top 100 Technology Award.
Current clients include Google, Adobe, The Economist, Booking.com, Adidas and Walmart.
In light of recent events I would like to reassure the potential candidate this company is very financially stable: last year they completed IPO at valuation of $1.6B, growing by 50% and hiring over 500 people.
Salary: £60-75k base negotiable DOE, £120-150k OTE (commission guaranteed first two months due to ramp-up) benefits
- Learning culture with lots of seminars and speakers coming regularly at the office
- No micromanaging - you manage your own diary
- Collaborative culture: they don't have a top-down approach to leadership
- Work/Life balance is very important to them and nobody stays at the office late
- Two members of People team paid just to keep work enjoyable
* Eligibility to Work in the UK
* Excellent business English level (bilingual/second language advantageous but not a must)
* At least three years of B2B sales experience closing deals at a SaaS company
* This company sells around 100 of different products/tools so AEs need to be articulate and able to switch easily between products/target decision makers
Recruitment Process: 3 interviews. Immediate start possible for the right candidate.
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
m.volante @ eurolondon.com
020 7029 3766
Consultants at Euro London are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.