My client is a Marketing Agency, that puts data at the service of customer relations. They enable companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
As a CRM Account Manager you will be responsible for the strategic planning and effective management of all CRM campaigns. You think and design efficient omnichannel approaches that you orchestrate with the different teams internally.
You will actively participate to clients digital transformation and develop the customer relationship.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks English at a native level and French (a plus)
- Has a very Strong knowledge of CRM tools, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, Data acquisition and retention
- Able to build Digital Marketing Strategy
- Minimum 4-5 years hands-on CRM experience (Client-side or Agency) managing complex accounts
- Has ran international campaigns and can bring their own marketing vision
Over all you are responsible for comprehensive analysis and for communicating insights to the wider business as well as leading all CRM activities to our clients.
You will be working in a very friendly and social environment with a team who will give you constant support.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, please click apply now, give me a call to discuss on 0207 029 3799 or send an email to email@example.com .
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.