An international group specialize who specialize in educational product development is looking for an ambitious individual to join their international sales department in London. You will be reporting directly to the international sales director and heading up the
MENA market sales. The company is very passionate about providing and facilitating education tools to students worldwide, so it is beneficial if you have a teaching background and have moved into a sales career.
This role focuses on technology sales for education the main duties will be:
* Work closely with the sales directly to set marketing and sales strategies facing European Market
* Reach and go beyond the sales targets
* Make cold calls, follow up leads and answer enquiries
* Study the current educational market and identify potential clients
* Attend events to build relationships and generate leads
* Manage existing account relationships
* Coordinate with internal departments to ensure an overall smooth operation
To become a successful applicant, you need to have
* Great understanding of education market and up-to-date knowledge
* At least 3 years recent experience working in sales oriented role
* Great experience managing client accounts and building relationships
* Proactive in setting targets and exceeding targets
* Fantastic negotiator and business minded
* Eager to learn and research current market trends
* Passionate about education industry and products
* Existing knowledge and resources of the Middle Eastern Market is a big plus
* Fluent in English and Arabic
* Skilled user of MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Then please get in touch with your updated CV!
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who wishes to utilize his/her sales skills and develop international market. Please note that visa sponsorship will not be provided for this role.