Business Development Execs - EMEA - German, Spanish, Italian, French - Swansea - £25K-£30K
We have several positions for dynamic, confident proven Sales Execs looking to further develop their career within the ever growing and forward thinking Cyber security industry. The roles are all covering EMEA so it is essential to speak either fluent Spanish, French, German or Italian along with the business language, English.
* Regularly contact major spending customers.
* Forecast sales on a monthly basis in line with business CRM processes.
* Maintain an accurate and robust sales pipeline via the CRM (Salesforce).
* Demand generation campaign preparation for existing accounts.
* Follow, understand, and translate the latest Cyber Security developments and trends
into customer driven solutions.
* Promote company's events through appropriate social media channels.
* Contact major spending customers in relation to specific events.
* Regularly check event specific pipeline.
* Conduct invite calls to VIP accounts for specific event
The role is 100% office based in Swansea. You will speak one of the following languages fluently; Italian, Spanish, German, French and have previous commercial/sales experienc, ideally 1-2 years.
Excellent working environment and future development prospects within a fast paced moving industry continually developing and growing.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com