Definitely no hard selling here as the programmatic advertising industry is booming: the global DSP market is predicted to reach $30 billion by 2025! Reporting to the Sales Director, the Programmatic BD Manager / Account Executive will be responsible for both growing existing business and closing new revenue from agencies and brands in Europe and the UK.
This is a well-established company in the adtech industry, currently leaving the start-up phase, offering a Demand Side Platform (DSP) which uses machine learning and AI to help companies target the right audience with their ad campaign. While the traditional method includes requests for proposals, tenders, quotes, and human negotiation, programmatic advertising uses machines and algorithms to buy display space in less than a second via Real-Time Bidding (RTB). They have been recently certified as Great Place to Work™.
> The company is a remote first business and you can work from home anywhere in the UK.
> There are 4 steps in the recruitment process and I usually give feedback 48-72 hours after each step.
- Salary: £50-75k base, £100-200k OTE
- Great work life balance and earning potential
- Training and well-structured onboarding process
- Laptop - brand new Macbook Pro
- Support for learning and personal development (e.g. books, courses, conferences)
- A fantastic parental leave policy
- WFH budget of £300 in the first paycheck
- £20 pcm for WiFi £20 pcm for Phone
- 25 days per annum Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme and Private Medical Insurance
- WeWork membership and Social Events
- Eligibility to Work in the UK
- Bilingual in English and a second language (native or native level)
- At least one year of sales/account management experience in adtech/programmatic media buying (this could be in any form, e.g. digital marketing agency, in-house within a brand, SaaS/DSP, etc.)
- Experience researching and building client pitch decks
- Experience growing sales pipelines using CRM tools and a strong follow-up process
Interested? Submit your CV now.
Would you like to learn more about this vacancy? Send me a message on LinkedIn or get in touch using the contact details below. Good luck!
Recruitment Consultant, EMEA
m.volante @ eurolondon .com
020 7029 3766
Consultants at Euro London are committed to equality of opportunity for all people and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however; due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements.
tags: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish