Our client is an international software company based ca. 30 minutes outside of Frankfurt. They are looking for a part-time Channel Marketing Specialist working towards the DACH market. The exact hours’ of the role is to be discussed with the candidates. The role is however to be filled as soon as possible.
Channel Marketing Specialist (m/f)
Part-time Position / Frankfurt am Main
Your new duties and responsibilities
In this role as Channel Marketing Specialist you will be working closely together with the Channel Marketing Manager as well as the Channel Sales Manager. It will be your responsibility to help develop and implement different marketing campaigns with the goal of building stronger relationships with the channel partners and end customers.
Day-to-day duties will include:
• Compose channel & customer emailing campaigns
• Initiate and maintain advocacy and engagement programs
• Manage customer success stories
• Together with the partners, develop and manage customer events
• Manage customer satisfaction surveys
• Work together with the Product Management team by providing customer product feedback
The new Channel Marketing Specialist should have experience in a similar marketing role with the focus on channel/ partner marketing or customer focused marketing. Ideally you will have some knowledge and experience in the software industry, but this is not a must.
The ideal candidate should also have the following qualifications:
• University degree in Marketing or similar studies
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar marketing role ideally in the technology market
• Knowledge and experience in both offline and online marketing
• Experience in creating and executing marketing campaigns
• Fluent in German and very good level of English
Our client is offering you a diverse and challenging role in a dynamic and fast growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for a marketing professional.
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your full application via email with reference 335043 to Karin Furberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Team: Sales & Marketing - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
Karin has been with Euro London Appointments since 2007 and has specialised on positions in Sales and Marketing. She recruits both junior and senior candidates for roles based across Germany. Having herself moved to Germany from Sweden in 2000, she is in a unique position to understand and be able to assist international candidates coming to Germany looking for a new job and start.
Keine Jobs gefunden