Our client is currently looking for a Facilities Assistant to work on a part time basis (20 hours per week) for an 11 month contract covering a sabbatical leave.
- Salary: 28K€ (14k pro rata annually)
- 11 month contract - 20 hours per week:
Monday, Thursday: 1:30pm – 5:30pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9am – 1pm
Reporting to the Director of Facilities, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide employees and guests with optimal customer service (for example Monitoring and maintaining the office space areas such as the stationery, office supplies, kitchen, lounge, washroom areas and meeting rooms, keeping them to a high standard)
- Manage and oversee all aspects of facilities, including maintenance
- Manage reception coverage, incoming calls, on-site visitors and hotel booking.
- Manage supplier relationships.
- Ensure that all facilities are maintained in sound condition to ensure a safe and efficient work environment for personnel.
- Respond to everyday office incidents and assist with emergencies
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Prepare and monitor operating budget and ensure all associated activities are accomplished within budgetary considerations
Sound like you? This is what we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a facilities position (at least 1 year).
- Bilingual French and English.
- Attention to detail and organised.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to do manual labour as well as desk work.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.