Our client is a law firm with 1100+ people worldwide, including over 180 partners. They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team as Personal Assistant (PA). This role will be supporting two Partners in Banking.
· Deal with correspondence and phone calls,
· Manage the calendar, organize meetings, booking and arranging travel,
· Write letters,
· Type, modify the layout of legal documents,
· Prepare and review presentations,
· Prepare the bibles,
· Post-closing / Closing,
· Open client files and administrative follow-up,
· Prepare and monitor invoicing,
· Customer recovery for certain partners,
· Manage expense reports,
· Update customer details in the database,
· Other administrative tasks: administrative monitoring of applications, training / conferences, etc.
Salary: 40-45K€ basic + health insurance, ticket restaurant, flexible hours…
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. However, due to the high volume of CV's we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profiles match with our Clients’ requirements.