Our client, an international law firm focusing on international arbitration is looking to hire a bilingual English / French Administrative Assistant in the Paris office.
You will report to the Office Manager. Responsibilities will include:
• Providing general administrative tasks for the lawyers and the office.
• Drafting grammatically correct correspondence (letters, memos, reports, emails, faxes etc. including from dictation and markups) in both French and English.
• Proofreading and editing correspondence to correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Preparing hard-copy documents and bundles on request.
• Managing legal events, helping with the preparation of pitches and other marketing/business development materials.
• Creating, organising and maintaining hard copy and electronic files (experience of using iManage preferred) and assisting with archiving.
• Monitoring incoming emails and responding appropriately.
• Answering, screening, and making telephone calls in a professional manner. Taking accurate messages and relaying to the intended recipients. Monitoring incoming and outgoing post and packages.
• Helping to report and escalate IT problems to the firm’s helpdesk and ensuring issues are followed up and resolved promptly.
• Assisting with reception duties as required. Meeting and greeting clients, and other visitors, in a professional manner.
• Scheduling and coordinating arrangements for client meetings and events (including booking conference rooms and setup).
• Previous experience working in as an Administrative Assistant in an international law firm / professional services environment.
• Bilingual or Native level of English with fluency in French
Salary: 30K€- 35K€
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted