Our client, an international law firm focusing on international arbitration is looking to hire a bilingual English / French Administrative Assistant in the Paris office.
You will report to the Office Manager. Responsibilities will include:
• Providing general administrative tasks for the lawyers and the office.
• Drafting grammatically correct correspondence (letters, memos, reports, emails, faxes etc. including from dictation and markups) in both French and English.
• Proofreading and editing correspondence to correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Preparing hard-copy documents and bundles on request.
• Managing legal events, helping with the preparation of pitches and other marketing/business development materials.
• Creating, organising and maintaining hard copy and electronic files (experience of using iManage preferred) and assisting with archiving.
• Monitoring incoming emails and responding appropriately.
• Answering, screening, and making telephone calls in a professional manner. Taking accurate messages and relaying to the intended recipients. Monitoring incoming and outgoing post and packages.
• Helping to report and escalate IT problems to the firm’s helpdesk and ensuring issues are followed up and resolved promptly.
• Assisting with reception duties as required. Meeting and greeting clients, and other visitors, in a professional manner.
• Scheduling and coordinating arrangements for client meetings and events (including booking conference rooms and setup).
• Previous experience working in as an Administrative Assistant in an international law firm / professional services environment.
• Bilingual or Native level of English with fluency in French
Salary: 30K€- 35K€
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Languages: French and English
Profile: Graduate as a social psychologist, I’m passionate about Human beings, how they think, how they behave, how they interact between each other.
I had planned a career in marketing but sometimes life has other plans for us.
I joined Euro London recently, October 2021 and since then, it's been a very blissfull adventure.
I guess being a psychologist helps to understand clients and candidates.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, an international pharmaceutical company, is looking for a recruit an Assistant to support an Executive VP and other members of the international team. Candidates must have an excellent level of English along with fluency in French. Office based in the 16th Arrondissement, office location will relocate to Boulogne (Pont de Sevres) at the end of the year. RESPONSIBILITIES: Diary management Organisation of local and international meetings / seminars, as well as telephone and video conference calls Organisation of national and international travel (flights, trains, hotels…) Monitoring expenses Management of supplier invoices and sending parcels/mail Create PowerPoint presentations for the marketing team PROFILE REQUIRED: Bilingual English / French Previous Administrative Assistant experience within an international context Strong organization and time management skills. Salary: 45K€-55K€ 25 jours de congés + 15 jours RTT Please send your CV to email@example.com Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted