Our client is an international Digital Media company proposing a suite of solutions for corporate streaming events (virtual events, webinars, product announcements, investor days, company meetings / conferences, press relations activity etc.) The digital solutions are focused on the events and announcements that build brand, drive sales and engage key audiences for their clients’ business.
As a New Logo Hunter / New Business Developer, you will be responsible for penetrating new logo accounts and generating new business acquisitions by prioritizing qualified sales opportunities and key prospects across Europe. You will proactively identify potential needs of prospects, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account to achieve assigned bookings quota.
- Identify qualified sales opportunities and key prospects in France and other European countries
- Execute sales cycle to penetrate the most promising new logo accounts, generating net new accounts
- Identify and build relationships with CAC 40 clients (selling predominately to Communications Directors)
- Transition the new logo account to an account manager once the first account sale is booked
- Engage Sales Engineering resources, as needed, to close the deal
- Establish reputation with assigned prospects as a trusted advisor with industry knowledge and the prospects’ solution needs
- Proactively identify potential needs of prospects, recommending best-fit solutions with a clear value proposition for the account
- Develop and maintain up-to-date expert understanding of your solutions and general understanding of relevant competitor solutions
- Achieve assigned bookings quota
· Prior experience in selling Streaming solutions is essential, (Investors Relations, Internal and/or corporate communication, Public Relations would be a plus)
· Demonstrable experience in new business development / sales to new logo accounts
· Experience in prospecting new clients, building a pipeline and closing net new deals
· Experience delivering compelling presentations to large audiences
· Bilingual French / English, knowledge of any other European language is a plus
· Excellent relationship management and communication skills, with Willingness to travel within assigned territory, (in a post-covid time)
· Hunter profile, ability to work under pressure
Salary: 60K€ basic, 120K€ OTE (uncapped commission)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.