Our client, a rapidly expanding CleanTech SaaS scale-up, focusing on digitalisation for energy solutions is seeking a Business Development Representative (Fluent French & English) to join their team based in central Paris.
As a Business Development Representative, you will prospect and qualify new inbound and outbound business opportunities for the EMEA market. You will work closely with a Senior Account Executive to oversee the full sales cycle.
Candidates should come from a SaaS sales background and be motivated to sell digital solutions related to carbon impact reduction in the B2B sector.
The Business Developer is responsible for promoting and driving the execution of strategic commercial development:
- Prospect, sign and renew Industrial Key-Account and Multi-Sites Facilities
- Generation of new leads from various sources (database, social network, events...)
- Support to EA for meetings and closings with the support of the Tech & Ops team
- Identifying client’s strategic priorities and interests, and define the value proposition to be delivered
- Contribute to the commercial strategy in order to align to customer expectations (offer model, pricing, marketing material…)
- Presenting to and engaging internal Senior Executives in one-on-one and group settings.
- Participate in marketing and networking activities (exhibitions, industrial committees…)
· Previous sales experience within the SaaS / Energy environment
· Fluent in French and English (other languages are a bonus)
· A taste for sales and metrics, a results-driven mind set
· Ability to build relationships and exchange with high-level professionals (C-level)
Salary: Package 50K€
Mutuelle - Ticket restaurant - Navigo
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted