Our client, an international consulting firm is looking to hire a bilingual French / English Junior Executive Assistant in their central Paris office.
The Junior executive assistant will report to the Office Manager and provide administrative support to the team.
This role is suited to someone who can interact confidently with clients and staff of all levels and who will adopt a proactive approach.
- Management of diaries, emails and calls
- Coordination of internal and external meetings including welcoming of guests.
- Support to the recruitment team when required.
- Administrative support with the onboarding process and induction of new joiners.
- Expenses and invoice management, ensuring prompt submission and payment.
- Time entry and holidays booking for senior members of the team.
- Organizing complex international travel itineraries.
- Maintaining contact database via a CRM database – Salesforce.
- Management of service providers including housekeeping, paper destruction, and post office.
- Bilingual French and English
- Experience in an administrative role in an international fast-paced environment.
Salary: 28K€ to 32K€.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted