Our client, a rapidly expanding CleanTech SaaS scale-up, focusing on digitalisation for energy solutions is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team based in central Milan.
As a Business Development Manager, you will oversee the commercial development from A to Z of the company within the Italian market and you will report to the Head of Sales Italy.
Candidates should come from a SaaS sales background and be motivated to sell digital solutions related to carbon impact reduction in the B2B sector.
The Business Developer is responsible of the full sales cycle from lead generation to closing, to industrial large customers.
- Generation of new leads from various sources (database, social network, events...)
- Manage the full sales cycle and long negotiations taking up 6-9 months
- Drive the complete tendering cycle including data collection, site assessments, and offer preparation with the support of the operations team
- Identify client’s need, strategic priorities and interests, and define the value proposition to be delivered
- Contribute to the commercial strategy in order to align to customer expectations (offer model, pricing, marketing material…)
- Participate in marketing and networking activities (exhibitions, industrial committees…)
- Travel can be up to 35% of the time
· Previous sales experience within the SaaS / Energy environment
· Fluent in Italian and English
· A taste for sales and metrics, a results-driven mind set
· Ability to build relationships and exchange with high-level professionals (C-level)
50K€ + commission
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted