Passion for fashion?
Overpowering will to travel around Europe, learn languages, enjoy local food and culture?
Ready to enjoy life of a consultant working with the best fashion and lifestyle brands?
Here is a job for you!
What we are looking for:
-Fashion and Lifestyle industry experience
- SAP ERP solution experience (AFS, IS Retail, FMS)
- Experience in managing on- and offshore team members
- Ability to travel 100% within EU
- Min. 5 end to end lifecycle of ERP Project Management
- Global implementation
- Range of medium to large enterprise projects
- Familiar with agile methodology
- Understanding the key phases of a ERP implementation
- Use of Project Management Tools -i.e. MS Project, JIRA etc.
What you get in exchange:
- Competitive salary (we have the ability to payroll in most countries in Europe)
- Quarterly bonus (based on your performance)
- Annual bonus (based on company performance)
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family
- All logistics for your trips will be covered by us
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Multinational and very talented team to work with
- Career progression
- Exposure to top brands
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact Daria Nowak on 0207 029 3799 or e-mail your updated CV to email@example.com.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates in possession of a valid UK work permit. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com .