Global Technology Support Trainer - EMEA - Manchester based £37,000 - £50,000
Based in the heart of Manchester, you will be working for a prestigious Law firm as part of the EMEA training team. It is essential to speak a fluent European language. Fluency in French is highly desirable followed by Spanish, Italian and German languages.
As a Global Technology Support Trainer, you will provide a variety of software training and application support services to personnel across various offices in Europe & the Middle East. Key responsibilities include:
· Providing assistance and training to end users for firm-approved applications in a variety of different methods (e.g. classroom, one on one, video, online eLearning systems and virtual training via Zoom). Software includes, but is not limited to: Microsoft Office, Outlook, iManage, InTapp Time, communications technologies, iOS applications, and other programs specific to Latham & Watkins
· Working with team members in Technology or other departments to identify training needs
· Innovating with colleagues around the globe to consistently improve our service to customers, leading and taking part in training projects
· Participating in firm-wide training conference calls and/or smaller working groups to prepare for upgrades, writing materials, and learning processes
· Preparing training documentation for both end users and fellow trainers, and other materials as needed
Criteria for the role is as follows;
· A minimum of three years' experience in a training or learning delivery role
· Knowledge and proficiency in a wide variety of software programs, including Windows 10 and Microsoft Office (latest versions), document management systems, timekeeping software, and communications technologies
· Proficiency in writing, formatting, and design
· Ability to deliver training in French (preferred), and/or another European language (Spanish, Italian and/or German) (desirable)
· Experience of creating and editing video content (desirable)
The successful candidate will be a people's person, approachable and with the ability to provide clear, coherent training. Can inspire and motivate others to embrace learning, with an ability to connect at all levels, with groups of all sizes. An autonomous worker with the skills to engage with stakeholders and peers on a regular basis. You will be progressive, adaptable, confident, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and react well to change. Willingness to travel to other European locations to train in person if required.
This is an exciting role within an excellent international organisation growing from strength to strength. For a more detailed job spec please email your CV to the email provided.
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com