Are you a fluent German speaking full cycle software sales professional looking to take your career to the next step? I have an amazing opportunity to work for a unicorn SaaS provider in data protection!
Identify new business opportunities and turn them into a closed deal. You will develop proposals and hold product demonstrations and set customer expectations, negotiating and accurately forecasting to management. The internal marketing team will support by providing you with the leads to successfully navigate accounts from beginning to end of the sales cycle and help you make £45-£65K basic depending on experience double OTE, uncapped!
- A minimum of 1 year of B2B full cycle software sales experience into the DACH region.
- Fluent to a native level of German language
- Hunter, proactive, hungry to generate business and communication skills are highly desirable as you will be dealing with C-level executives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
If your experience and skills match the above then click "Apply" or call/e-mail Ben Sanchez for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 029 3799.
Thank you for applying through Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive, we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our clients' requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com