Bids & Tenders Support - French/German/Spanish - ££ excellent/competitive - Frimley
We have an exciting new opportunity within a well established successful multinational looking to appoint a new Sales Support Coordinator for the bids and tenders department. For this role it is essential to speak ideally fluent French and English. Other European languages such as German or Spanish may also be considered.
The Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for the development and operational management of Major Accounts, resources, materials, forecasting, reporting and systems to drive sales growth. Also responsible for Dealer co-ordination activities, information flow and events.
· Provide administrative support to the tendering process including:
- Population of tender documents and spreadsheets
- Calculation of unit pricing based on required specifications
- Collection of marketing collateral in support of tender process
· Feed-in support where required to Commercial Manager
· Liaison with complimentary departments to gather information required to complete tender to include:
- Pricing & Finance
·Development of business relationships, in support of Major Accounts, with all manufacturing plants, dealer networks
· Liaison with company's dealer development
· Development of all documentation and supporting materials for Major Accounts.
· Analysis of forecast data EMEA team Mid/Short-term
· Analysis of Major Accounts forecast data - Long term
Degree level education
3 years experience in Sales Support Administration specifically including tendering experience
Knowledge of at least 1-2 Major European Languages
Excellent administrative and communication skills
Attention to detail
Excellent Excel / Microsoft office skills
This role is office based in Frimley, a 10 minute walk from Farnborough station. Accessible via Waterloo. For a more detailed job spec and assessment of your profile, please send your CV to the email provided. Excellent remuneration package available
Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.
Euro London Appointments, the UK's largest independent language consultancy, is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application, however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our client's requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com