OISC Level 1 Immigration Coordinator- Internal
12 month FTC to Permanent
Central London- Hybrid of 3 days in the office.
* Please note that only candidates who hold an OISC level 1 certification can be considered for this role.*
Euro London Appointments are working with the London office of a global Management Consultancy who have created a brand new position for a OISC Level 1 Immigration Coordinator.
This role will initially be offered on a 12 month FTC with a view to convert into a permanent hire if the position goes well or perhaps move into a more generalist HR role.
Due to continued global growth, this role will support the business with bringing their currently outsourced visa process in-house. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing an in-house visa process and the associated policies and procedures whilst building strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
Typical duties will include but will not be limited to:
* Bringing the visa process in-house by creating processes and policies that ensure compliant visa applications.
* Manage all inbound visa and immigration cases and queries within appropriate timelines.
* Advising on visa applications, assessing and verifying application documents, filling visa forms, submitting successful applicants to Home Office or other authorities, liaising with relevant organisations.
* Organising application files, assessing verifying application documents, filling in visa application forms, writing memos and letters etc.
* Stay updated with latest relevant legislation changes.
* Ensure all case requirements from OISC are met and all paperwork are done to good quality.
* Maintain a high standard of customer service and build relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally.
* Perform ad hoc duties and projects as and when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Degree educated and holds the OISC Level 1 qualification.
* Minimum of 2 years experience as an Immigration/Visa Coordinator/Advisor.
* Previous experience of stakeholder management
* International experience/mindset. Additional language skills are a bonus.
* Ambitious, organized, great client service skills (internally and externally)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proficient user of MS office packages
* Strong administrative skills with a high attention to detail
* Self-motivated and organised
You will work closely with new hires, the HR team and a wide range of internal stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced, ambitious and fast-growing organisation.
In return our client will provide you with an abundance of growth and development opportunities and the ability to collaborate with colleagues globally on a range of issues and projects.
Apply today for more info!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.