*German speaking HR Business Partner - EMEA*
Office based in Reading- Please note there is no possibility of remote working
We have an incredible opportunity to join a global Technology provider who are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner with German language skills to join their Global HR team in Reading.
This highly prestigious opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to be involved in ensuring that the EMEA offices are running smoothly. You will be part of a highly knowledgeable and motivated team who can offer you a fantastic level of support and guidance to take your career to the next level.
Now is the time to join this fantastic organisation as they are going through a very exciting growth phase which the HR team will play a key part in.
* Fluency in German and English
* Proven experience as an HR Generalist, preferably from working in a fast-paced industry
* Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
* Good knowledge of employment laws across EMEA countries
The opportunity: Duties will include, yet certainly not limited to the following:
* Provide support and guidance to local and regional employees in various HR-related topics such as payroll, benefits, promotions
* Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
* Play an integral role in employee on-boarding and off-boarding and help support any local training initiatives
* Support annual employee performance review processes in conjunction with global the HR team
*Help to organise and execute local and regional career fairs
* Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
We are looking for someone who likes to get involved with projects and work as part of a collaborative team to bring new ideas and initiative to life!
Why join this organisation?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package along with clear career progression paths.
You will be part of a team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued.
Internal progression and mobility is key to this organisation and there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step.
Contact me today to discuss further and review the full spec and package details.
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. For more jobs please visit our website.