Investment Fund Product Specialist in Frankfurt wanted!!
My client provides access to attractive funds across all major asset classes!
In this role, you will work very closely together with the Business Development team and Portfolio Managers.
You will in summary…
• Conduct competitive research
• Produce Content for Newsletters and Presentations
• Develop detailed product information
• Be the product expert!
• Attend client meetings to answer any questions
My client is looking for previous experience in a similar role and a creative and communicative professional! Other requirements include:
• Completed study, Bachelor or Masters in Finance, Business or Economics or similar
• Ideally CFA/CIIA completed qualification
• Fluent German & English (written & spoken)
• MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Bloomberg is an advantage
• Strong Communication skills
Dynamic and international team!
Flexible working hours!
Please Click APPLY or send your CV directly to me, Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!