I have a fantastic career opportunity available with an International Bank in Frankfurt city!
If you are fluent in German& English and enjoy working in an international environment in a busy and varied role where you can grow & learn then please get in touch!
The Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
• Participation in the creation and coordination of management reporting
• Financial Analysis
• Accounting and active support in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements, budgets and forecasts
• Creation and validation of regulatory ratios and reports
• Active participation in finance projects
The Profile my client seeks:
They are very open to candidates who have gained different levels of experience. If you have just graduated OR if you have gained experience in a similar role previously. You should however have a qualification in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Tax and …
• Fluent German & English
• MS Office skills, including strong excel skills
• Analytical mind-set
• Ideally knowledge of local accounting rules
• Good communication and ability to work as part of a team
• To be a part of a modern office and dynamic team!
• To use your languages daily!
• To grow & develop in the future!
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on Quick Apply!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!