Are you looking for a role where you can bring your customer service orientated nature? Do you speak fluent German & English? Then I have two very interesting opportunities with an exciting Fintech lending business that are setting up their brand new office in the heart of Frankfurt!!
This company offers a great opportunity to be a part of this growing team right from the start and I have two roles open as:
Client Service Administrator and Account Manager (m/f)
If you are customer focused and have a passion for building relationships with your customers then what are you waiting for!
Some of the duties will include:
• Being a customer focused champion!
• Taking incoming inquiries and making outbound active calls to warm clients
• Driving business growth by understanding the customers needs
• Nurture and maintain existing customer base
• Support the customers through the process
• Address any concerns or issues that arise
• Constant communication with your colleagues in the UK
• Working with the CRM system
My client is open to hearing from graduates or candidates with initial experience in a similar role. You should be very open, flexible and motivated with solid communication skills. You must speak fluent German & English and be willing to spend 4 weeks in London for initial training.
This I a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company who are expanding their market! You will have the chance to develop your career in the future and be a part of the team from the start! There are many additional benefits as listed below:
Starting salary between €30,000 and €40,000 per annum (depending on the experience gained)
- The chance to be a part of the German team from the start and to grow with the team
• 4 week intensive training period in London (accommodation paid)
• Company retreats to the Alps/ or by the sea side
• Company activities including ping pong, football, running and boxing
• 25 days holiday including all local public holidays
• Stock options after 6 months of service
• Pension contributions
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!