Our client, a major Medical Technology player focusing on women’s beauty and health is expanding their presence in the South of Germany and is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
- Install instruments at customer sites
- Maintenance and accuracy of assigned inventory
- Provide emergency service and repairs and Preventative Maintenance as requested by customers
- Routinely complete administrative paperwork, such as but not limited to: Time Reports, Expense Reports, Inventory Reports, Equipment Checklists, and Field Service Reports.
- Supporting marketing activities such as exhibitions
- Special assignments and administrative duties as directed by Field Service Manager or designate
- Communicate and document customer feedback to Field Service Manager and/or appropriate departments
- Promote service agreements to customers
- Perform other assigned duties as required
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Technical proficiency servicing instruments in the field, and a general knowledge of corporate related processes and disciplines
- Ability to troubleshoot complex mechanical systems
- Strong interpersonal and customer satisfaction skills
- Effective time management skills
- Professional and effective internal and external communication skills
- Ability to accurately diagnose issues as described over the phone by Field Service Engineers/customers
- Proficient use of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of various troubleshooting/analysis tools (Tiny Click, Macros, Data Acquisition, etc.)
- Proficient use of relevant instrumentation and equipment
- Demonstrable experience in a field service position working with customers to resolve problems related to medical equipment (preferably lasers or similar)
Interested in taking the next step as a Field Engineer? If you meet these criteria then please send your full CV via email to Joanne Zechariah at email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express pe