My client, a leading International law firm is currently looking for an additional member for their finance team based in the heart of Berlin.
If you have completed your education and are looking for your first experience as an Accountant this could be the perfect position where you can use your English skills on a daily basis!
Junior Accountant – English/German speaking role in Berlin
• Input and overview all data transactions
• Coordination of primary and secondary accounts
• Settlement of payment transactions using Electronic Banking
• Preparation of monthly VAT returns
• Review and update the Travel expense claims
• Cost control &forecasting
• Supervision of the month-end closing
• Data processing and reporting in English and German
• Successfully completed study in either tax or accountancy related subject
• NO previous experience necessary
• Fluent German (written & spoken)
• Advanced knowledge of English
• Knowledge of national and international accounting rules
• Good Knowledge of MS Office
• Excellent communication skills as well as a solution-oriented mindset
• International environment within a successful and establish company
• Chance to use your English/German language skills
• Chance to learn on the job and work in a supportive team
To apply for this position and for further information please send your CV by email to Anna via email@example.com .
All applicants must be eligible for, and have valid documentation to work in Germany.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. We aim to respond as promptly as possible to your application. however, due to the high level of CV's we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.de
Team: Banking & Finance - Germany
Languages: German, English & Swedish
About me: I moved from Scotland to Germany in 2007 and started with Euro London Appointments on the Secretarial Support and HR desk. Since 2014 I am the Principal Consultant for the Banking and Finance desk and specialise in a broad range of junior and senior positions within that sector.
Having grown up in Scotland and Sweden I have a very international outlook and cultural awareness that helps me greatly in what I do. With over 10 years experience in recruitment I am a successful, passionate and fun recruiter!