I am currently recruiting for a company that manages the advertising for Events and Conferences through online and offline marketing. This international company in Frankfurt is looking for a Sales Manager who will manage and develop and relationships with companies throughout the German speaking region and the UK who hold conferences and events relating to technology development.
Sales Manager- Events and Conferences
The organisation has a lively and vibrant office in Frankfurt and can offer candidates a challenging as well as enjoyable working environment along with a flat hierarchy and openness between staff. No one day will be the same in this job as you will constantly be working and assisting on multiple projects.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
• You will be in charge of speaking with Technology companies both in Germany and the UK to assess their needs to development and staffing
• You will present the conference and event timetable in order for them to sign up to various events.
• Account Management of existing clients in both Germany and the UK
• Managing both online and offline advertisement as well as sponsoring for events and conferences
• Managing relationships between clients, marketing and content departments
• Managing and attending events and conferences
For this role, I am looking for a candidate who is passionate about talking to people and finding solutions for them. The conference and events solve major technology development and staffing issues and are of huge benefit to any Technology player both big and small. You will have
• An understanding of online and offline marketing or the advertising industry through previous experience
• You should be a strong communicator and be highly organized
• Fluent German and English are a must for this role as you will have to be in contact with English speaking clients as well
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your CV via email to Emma Brady at email@example.com .
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent
language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of
confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website