I am recruiting on behalf of a leading, Global Technology provider who are continuously developing new markets and are one of the market leaders in their field. They provide software as a service with a variety of solutions across a number of industries.
They have developed strategic collaboration solutions for a wide range of industries and the technology helps organizations take control of their most important information. This technology has very broad reach and industries include Financial Services, Manufacturing, Energy, Automotive, and most recently Real Estate.
As part of their German growth they are currently looking for an
Account Executive – Real Estate Clients
Duties and Responsibilities
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing existing Real Estate clients and developing new Business by following up on generated leads. You will be providing clients with a high value Deal Management Technology so applications for both Buyer and Seller are huge.
As an organized and motivated individual your role will be varied and will include managing the existing client base and ensuring ongoing contract renewals as well as
- Developing an understanding of the Technology and its applications for your clients and then further developing business within those accounts.
- Continuing to identify and establish relationships with Key Decision makers within the Real Estate space.
- Working with pre sales and support teams to ensure client business is followed up on, finalized and closed.
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure events, campaigns and activities are developed and carried through.
You will be a proactive individual who has excellent client services skills and be passionate about the Real Estate Market. Ideally you have previously worked in a Technology Sales environment, but this is not essential and this could be the perfect opportunity to move into a Technology company while leveraging your Real Estate experience. In addition you will bring
- Experience of managing multiple projects and ensuring deadlines are met
- Previous Sales Experience ideally gained within a Real Estate environment
- Fluency in German and English
- Excellent judgment, ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to multi task and a fast learner
- Strong networking skills
Interested? If you meet these criteria then please send your CV to Emma Brady at email@example.com
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website www.eurolondon.de